---------------
Before bed last night Ishish was having meltdown after meltdown. He wouldn't clean up his toy cars so they were left in the office (an extremely upsetting thing to him). I wondered if he'd care about that today. For the last week he's always played with them right away in the morning before I'd get him out of his room. Over the monitor this morning I heard him say "Where'd purple truck go? It's in office". He repeated that a couple times and then decided to look at a book instead.---------------
I had to get something out of the bathroom adjacent to his bedroom before I got him up this morning. He must have noticed I turned the light on because when I walked away he said "Where'd Mama go? Mama hiding". Then I returned to put the stuff away, and he said "Mama took socks off too". He must have been looking under the door! When I went in his room I found that indeed he had taken his socks off, which is unusual.---------------
Ishish was saying something during his snack this afternoon. I couldn't understand and kept trying to guess. Finally I thought I heard him say:Ishish: I want to go Ms. Lucy's car to gym. [We often park near her car at preschool.]
me: You want to go to gym class in Ms. Lucy's car?
Ishish: Yeah.
me [baffled... where did that come from?]: Well, that explains why I didn't understand you!
No comments:
Post a Comment