I found a spot for his basket that I thought would be slightly hidden but not too hard for him to find by himself.
Of course, Ishish took this day to sleep in and was snoring away when I went in to wake him up.
He was excited about the concept of finding his basket but when we got into the kitchen he froze... maybe he was confused? So Dada and I started to give him some hints "It's in the kitchen... maybe look at the cabinets... do any of them look different?" After what seemed like a long time he spotted it and rushed over. The big chocolate bunny caught his attention!
As usual, he played during his naptime. Right before I was going to get him up he fell asleep. When Dada went in a long time later to wake him up he found Ishish sleeping on the floor! Ishish said he had made his bed (lately he throws all the covers on the floor), but I guess there was no room left for him!
After supper we dyed Easter eggs. Ishish helped decide whose names should be on them and which color everyone got. By the end he'd even figured out how to lift the eggs with the dipper instead of using his fingers!
1 comment:
These are precious pictures, Kate! I can't wait to see him! It looks like he had a very nice Easter.
Post a Comment