During Ishish's naptime yesterday I heard the water turn on in his sink. Alarmed, I went right into his room. I knew I had put the stool up high! I found him standing on the seat of his "big car" so that he could reach the water. He was filling up his AquaDoodle pens with water so that he could color on the mats. So... he wasn't actually trying to make a mess.
Later that night I was using them to color with him. He had me draw a bunny and some other things. I suggested he make his own picture, and he drew what looked like a blob... not too surprising. He told me he made "Kiks barf"! Umm... I guess our cats throw up a lot? After a minute he said "I need paper towel". I wasn't sure why he wanted one but went a brought a sheet back. He said "clean up barf" and proceeded to wipe the mat. I've heard that kids like to mimic what you do. I realized that there are some things we do way too often!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment