Monday, January 25, 2010

Friends

Since Ishish got his Dora, Boots, and Diego toy set at Christmas he has grown more and more attached to them. We all refer to them as his friends now. Shortly after Christmas he also asked for his "blue trick or treat car" and found it. I guess it's one of the cars I put in his pumpkin for Halloween? He has such a better memory than me! They travel around the house with him quite a bit and always have to be together.

Here they are in the "gas station".



They have to be in his bed for every naptime and bedtime and in this exact arrangement. As he explained it to me "Esnug Diego, George Dora Boots, Ishish blue trick or treat car" (no, he never abbreviates it to "car" or "blue car").



He will also occasionally line them up to "watch" him do different things, like have a snack.


I found this scene when I went in to get Ishish up the other morning. You can't see them here because they're next to George on his far side, but I thought it was adorable that he moved his friends over to read the book with him!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Such precious details! You just have no idea how this stuff will warm your heart and make you grin years and years down the road. :)

Grandma Carol said...

He is so kind to read to his friends!