Me: Do you want to eat a snack or read a book before naptime?
Ishish: No. No nap. Playtime.
Ishish has learned the concept of bigger numbers:
Me: I'll give you two orange pieces, and the rest are for your lunch.
Ishish: I want one, two, three pieces Mommy!
Me: OK, I'll give you one more chance.
Ishish: Two more chances?
Last night before bed:
Me: Look, you get to wear your Green Bay Packers pajamas tonight!
Ishish: Yaaayyyy! [while clapping]
Conversations from when we were sick the last few days:
Me: I'll put diaper cream on, and it will feel better.
Ishish: No. No feel better.
Me: I can't do that now. Mommy's sick.
Ishish: No!
At his preschool they are working on potty training. That includes receiving an M&M for trying and two for success. When I'm in the bathroom Ishish sometimes says "Mama get two M Ms!"
Ishish hasn't quite figured out when we say different things so sometimes he just puts them together.
"Goodbye Mama. See you tomorrowThursdaybackhome!"
1 comment:
That last one on your list is my favorite. Noah did and still does that same blur of several phrases all together. ;)
Post a Comment