Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Fun Times

After seeing how much fun Ishish has playing dress-up at preschool, I finally got together a basket of clothes for him to play with. He was very happy to try everything on!

Ishish enjoys watching videos on the computer from time to time. While searching for the lyrics to "The Ants Go Marching" I came across an animated version of it. Whenever Ishish wants to watch it he asks "Watch rain boom boom?" The other videos he asks for are "pumpkin farm" (the videos from my blog post about visiting the pumpkin farm) and "choo choo train" (searching Google Videos for "choo choo train" gives plenty of options)!

The other day Ishish and I were walking upstairs. I asked him to turn the light on (because he gets mad if I try to do it instead of him). He informed me that I needed to say "please" and waited until I did before turning it on. I can tell he'll be teaching Dada and I some things in the future!

No comments: