Having cats in our household leads to a lot of interesting times. One morning we watched Buddy clean his face. I pointed out how Buddy licks his paw and then rubs it across his face to clean himself. After lunch Ishish started licking his hand and rubbing his face with it. Then he offered to wipe mine with his wet hand. I said, "It's true that the kitties clean each other like that but people don't!"
Lately Ishish has started standing on his stool at his sink and putting his head under the faucet to get a drink. He will tell me, in a very amused voice, "I drink like Squeaky!" (Yes, there is one faucet that we'll turn on for her, and no, she doesn't touch the faucet with her mouth.)
A while back Ishish and I were giving the cats some of their treats, which we hadn't done in a long time. After we handed some out Ishish came back to me and asked, "I have some?" I said sure, gave him the bag, and took it back after he had taken a couple out. Then I saw that instead of giving them to the cats he popped them in his mouth! Feeling very surprised and a tad frantic, I quickly explained that those were only for cats to eat! I asked, "Don't they taste funny?" and he said yes. Then he wandered off to drink a lot of water, and I scanned the bag for a list of ingredients. I was relieved that they didn't make him sick.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment