I hadn't noticed the number of questions that Ishish asks until one day a few weeks ago when I had much, much less patience than normal. Since then I've noticed that he asks questions continuously! If he hears anything or sees anything there has to be a question about it. And no matter what my answer is (or if I don't answer) there has to be a follow up question! I jotted down some of his questions a couple weeks ago:
What the song is?
What that noise?
What this one says? What sign says?
Do you see a motorcycle turning?
Where restaurant is?
What that bug doing there?
What my milk came from? (Best as I can tell he wants to know how things get from farm to farmer's market or store.)
What Daddy do? (while Daddy's driving)
We going way up high? (when he sees a highway overpass)
What's you make? (while I write up a shopping list)
What Daddy said? (he asks me instead of asking Daddy directly)
Why you put green washcloth there? (me: It's dry, so I'm taking it to the laundry room.) Why washcloth dry?
(me to Dada: Yup.) What you say? (me: I said, yup.) What yup is? (me: It's similar to yes.)
We having a busy day, Mommy? (me: Yes.) What that busy day?
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhhh. I could hear my Noah is so many of these. Good List! I was giggling and giggling through the whole thing. Preschoolers are so sweet and innocent. And curious. Definitely curious!
Post a Comment