Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting Caught Up

I've been meaning to make a lot of posts, so I'll string them together.

Here are Ishish's friends riding in a car. I was dismayed to later learn that it was a used diaper. I had accidentally left it on the dresser before naptime, and he reached up and got it.



Somehow the idea of putting Ishish's old pajama top on Esnug came up. He thought it was hilarious! Then he tucked Esnug into bed (which meant he kissed him and said "nighty-night").



When I got him up one morning I found that he had been busy at work. He told me that he had put packages on the train.



One morning when I came in Ishish said "I making a bed you". He had the comforter laid out on the floor (perfectly neat) and was adding the sheet. I helped him with that, and then he rushed over to get Mama Ducky and Dada Ducky. At that point he asked me to lie down. OK! I pretended to sleep, and he stood there watching me. Then he put George and Esnug at my side too. While I generally like games that involve me taking a nap we really did have to get the day started. So I said it was daytime and got up.



Ishish still pronounces his name "Ishish", but he's learned how to pronounce it the correct way. Sometimes he'll say it that way, and then he laughs and laughs.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The used diaper cracked me up.

The packages on the train was just adorable. I love your boy's creativity.