He helped me decorate cutout cookies. He was as careful as I could have hoped from a two year old! I told him he could try them after his nap. During his naptime I heard him say "I eat cookies!"
We went to our church's Christmas Eve service. Ishish is not used to sitting with us but behaved well... mostly. At one point the lights were dimmed while we prayed. A few seconds later Ishish asked, very loudly of course, "Where'd lights go? Where'd lights go?"
We also enjoyed our traditional Christmas brunch of waffles with lots of yummy toppings.
He really enjoyed getting presents. I told him that in the morning he would get to open presents. I didn't expect him to remember, but when I got him up the next day he said "open presents!". He wanted to play with his new toys right away before opening more.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting Christmas pictures and his sweet music!
Love, Grandma CL
Post a Comment