Friday, September 25, 2009

Yesterday

Here's some of what Ishish was up to yesterday:

He continued to go straight to the office when we get home from preschool to find Dada, even though I keep telling him that he's not there.

He's practicing putting clothes on. He especially likes wearing his shorts as a hat (also note the tan lines on his feet).


He used a real cup during snack time. Normally he only gets to do that after brushing his teeth, so he was very proud.


Now that he's got jumping off the curb mastered his next goal is to jump onto the curb. So far that's only led to lots of scrapes and bruises.

I've decided it's time to check out library books, because he's willing to sit through longer stories. We only brought home four books. I ended up being glad because when we got home he had me read them all to him right away! Here he's enjoying a book about cats (of course) by Eric Carle (of course).