Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last Two Days

We've had a lot of fun lately. Yesterday we went grocery shopping. While waiting in the checkout line, Ishish grabbed my hands and started waving his arms around and swaying his body. He said "dancing!" No, there was no music playing. Later that night he kept telling me "grocery shopping fun!"

This afternoon we went to the park. He figured out how to climb onto the train all by himself!


He also insisted on going on four different swings (baby swing, big boy swing, red swing, and tire swing) and down two types of slides (many, many times). He told me that the red swing was a car seat.


When we were getting ready for supper he told me that he wanted tofu and cheese. How could I deny a request like that? He put two of his blueberries next to each other and told me they were sunglasses.

Later he said to me "sing ABC", so I started singing the ABC song. I was shocked when he joined in! Sorry you hear a lot more of me than him on this video.

No comments: