Ishish loves books. He's constantly bringing more over and wanting us to read them to him. This especially happens before naptime and bedtime. Then he'll put the books in his crib. Once the pile gets up to about ten I sneak them out and we start over.
When I picked Ishish up from preschool Tuesday his teacher said "I heard him say two words today." I wasn't sure what to make of that. Then she explained that it was the first time she's heard him talk because he's so quiet! I guess he's a chatterbox around family and silent around strangers. Just like Mama.
Ishish has started to use his imagination. Yesterday he broke his Ritz cracker in half and told me he had two rainbows.
We rarely watch tv during the day. Earlier this week I thought it would be nice to have a half hour to myself so I turned the tv on. Ishish said (in a distraught voice) "No. Off. Off. Mama play." So much for that idea.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment