Today Ishish and I had our last day with nothing to do before preschool starts again, so we headed to the park. As we were getting out of the car we heard kids singing. Ishish said, "Ishish sing too". Aside from playing, he also drank out of a bubbler for the first time.
Then we celebrated the end of summer by going out for coffee. It was the first time I'd taken him in a restaurant by myself without a stroller. I was nervous, but whenever he started straying away he would listen to me when I told him to come back. He loved his milk and ate most of a muffin. What a chomper!
We topped off the morning with a short trip to the grocery store. Once again I decided to be brave, so I skipped the cart. Ishish had fun putting all the items we were buying into the basket. He didn't pull things off the shelves (well, maybe a couple) or run off (too far). All in all, a successful morning!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment