Rediscovered that he hates being barefoot and/or wearing sandals. This was the case last summer, but I'd hoped it would change this year. After going without socks for an hour, he tiptoed across our tile floor crying and holding out some socks he dug out of his dirty clothes basket.
Wearing our shoes. I realize every kid does this, but he's just discovered it.
Sitting on his potty. We're not potty training, but he likes using it as a seat.
Running around in circles (you can get the idea after the first 10 seconds of this video). This was right after supper, and if you listen closely you can hear his stomach sloshing!
2 comments:
I didi! I heard the slosh - too funny!
Track and Field, here he comes. Or maybe just musical chairs.
The part about tiptoeing and crying for his socks is huh-larious!
Adorable! I can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment